Performance Management Open Course
Ths course is part of the NEXT LEVEL MANAGEMENT program <= click here for details.
The principles of Performance Management are not complicated, but to work they must be applied properly and consistently.
Do you speak performance language?
- Who is responsible for business performance?
- How do we determine the organizational performance criteria?
- How does the performance evaluation process look like from A to Z?
- How do we coach and support performance through coaching and mentoring?
Participants will understand the importance and complexity of Performance Management: WHY? HOW? WHAT? to evaluate.
- They will know how to make the job description and the correspondence between this and the performance indicators.
- They will understand the importance of evaluation and the role of the manager in training performance.
- They will learn effective evaluation techniques – YES / NO (do/donts).
- They will feel much more comfortable in the role of evaluation manager.
I. PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT – from strategy to objectives
- What a performance management system means
- What is performance in an organization? Which are the stages of a performance management process
- How is it measured and how does it impact the results at company and individual level?
- How important is it to measure performance and make decisions based on it?
- Do we know how to set our goals and how to effectively convey them to our employees so that they adhere to them?
- Do we know how to reach the goals? There are specific processes and procedures?
- How do we effectively convey the company’s vision and mission to employees?
- What are the risks of a company where performance is not systematically monitored?
II. ESTABLISHING PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
- What the goals are and how they are achieved
- How the individual objectives are established and what is their connection with those of the team and the company’s
- What the performance criteria means
- What SMART goals means
- How do you prepare for setting goals?
- What are the competencies and what is their role in the performance management process
III. PERFORMANCE MONITORING
- Manager’s role in tracking and evaluating performance
- Intermediate evaluations of the activity – how to apply it for a good monitoring of progress
- The importance of coaching and mentoring for sustaining performance
IV. PERFORMANCE ASSESSMENT
Job description – review of responsibility and organizational performance criteria – establishment of quantitative and qualitative indicators
Manager’s role in performance evaluation:
- correction of deviation from performance: causes and remediation / action plan
- offering feedback
- training and development of the employees – behavioral and at the level of objectives
What does it contain and how is the evaluation interview conducted?
What is not the evaluation meeting
How to make an individual development plan based on the results of the performance management process
Practical exercises, case studies and simulations.
The price includes:
- course facilitation;
- course resources and a participation diploma.
+40 744 65 27 00
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 12
- Assessments Yes