Why you should choose Dynamic Learning Teambuilding?
The goal of our actions is to harmonize the talent, abilities and creativity of team members to improve communication and team cohesion.
We challenge participants to create new experiences that enable them to change the perspective of the situations. We add each time significant debriefing session in which we discuss together with the participants what happened. Thus, the acquired skills are naturally transferred to the work, in the organization.
Support is provided by senior trainers able to lead and facilitate activities and debriefing, to meet the goals the organization targets through the team building activities.
Objectives of a Dynamic Teambuilding
Through teambuilding activities we aim to improve the following skills and attitudes:
- focus on daily tasks
- sharing tasks and responsibilities
- accepting and solving the problems
- taking decisions and implementing them
- ensuring team cohesion and information flow
- identify ways to prevent and resolve conflicts
- developing the trust in working partners
- coordination with other teams by integrating them into the big picture
- the importance of effective communication and coordination with members of the organization
- defining and assimilation of values, to share a common vision
- developing a sense of belonging to a team / organization
- awareness of the need for interdepartmental communication
- increasing the assimilation of newcomers into the team
- preparation to facilitate adaptation to change
- providing and receiving feedback
- positive conversion of conflicts
Indoor or outdoor?
Dynamic Learning facilitators use specific activities to initiate the self-diagnosis process. We involve the participants actively and creatively, in order to increase the interaction between them. Whether indoor or outdoor, teambuilding is dynamic, exciting, but also includes a unique sequence of content processing.
The result is to clarify and determine, where appropriate, individual and group changes, by stimulating the sense of belonging to the company’s direction of action. The range of activities and deployment are mixed, depending on the needs and objectives of the organization.
Choose the Teambuilding Dynamic Learning offer
Let’s personalize a program for your team in any of the following situations:
- The team has a solid bag of knowledge, but the results of the work do not match the expected performance level?
- Management promotes a healthy business direction, but some colleagues work on their own?
- Work with passion, but the routine is unavoidable?
- Experience is obvious, but you feel that business alignment is needed for better performance?
- The team starts with a lot of aspirations, but you think you don’t know each other well enough?
- The team has achieved exceptional results, but you have not found the right way to reward engagement?
- Company leadership encourages the development of each member, but notice a generation-to-generation conflict?
- The team sets bold goals, but members do not feel motivated enough?
- The team is ambitious, but the competition between employees jeopardizes the achievement of the company’s goals?
- You want to combine useful with pleasure, but you do not have enough ideas or resources?
Ask for customized teambuilding now!
Benefits for all
- Employees will get non-financial motivation, which will increase their confidence and involvement in company development. A framework for constructive interaction between team members will be created.
- Identify and analyze / eliminate factors that prevent the team from reaching its established goals.
- The pace of project execution will be streamlined due to the clear communication of objectives.
- It will increase the efficiency of the organization’s processes and profitability.
- Employees will spend a day in the team differently, combining relaxing and stimulating activities.
- They will discover new things, about their own personality and about the others.
- Eliminate communication barriers and improve dialogue with team members.
- Improve problem-solving techniques and increase team involvement and risk-taking.