Open Online Course - on request
This course is part of the Next Level Leadership program. It is designed for Team Leaders participating in Next Level Leadership.
Benefits for participants:
- Recognition of the main typologies and phases of the change process.
- How to act on different types of changes, conflicts that may occur within the organization.
- Identify the main antibodies of the immune system of the organization and establish tactics and strategies to overcome them.
- Defining the role, the main objectives and responsibilities of the change leader.
- Establishing the main methods and channels of communication within the change process.
Course Agenda (2 days)
I. The main challenges in the change process
- Identify the main challenges of change
- Analysis of the current situation and establishment of the causes that led to these challenges
- Defining personal goals and drawing up action plans
II. The main typologies and phases of change
- What is change and how it takes place
- What are the main forms and typologies of change
- Identifying and prioritizing the main changes in the organization
- The role of his manager in the process of change in order to achieve the objectives of the organization
- What do I have to do and when do I have to act as a leader in the process of change – Situational Leadership – What is it? And how can I implement it in my own change process?
III. Immunity / resistance to change
- How people react to change and how employees can be involved in this process
- The four principles of the change process
- Anxiety diagram versus the need to change attitudes
- Diagnosis of one’s own immunity to change; strategies to overcome it
IV. The importance of communication in the process of change
- Principles in the communication process, main methods and techniques applied in change management
- The motivational pyramid of change; strategies and techniques applied in change management
- The 3 phases of the change model – the Kurt Lewin model
- The 7 steps of changing attitudes in the process of change
- The key success factors of change
- Kotter model for successful implementation of change
V. Applying the Kotter model
The 8 steps in your own change process – final round presentation of your own change project – personal action plan.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 days - 16 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 12
- Assessments Yes