Customer Care – Efficient Communication with Customers
Online Open Course
The purpose of a business is to create a customer and grow that customer. – Peter Drucker
Are you a customer relationship advisor, sales consultant, product manager, do you coordinate a call center? Your role is very important in dealing with the customer. Always customers want not only quality services and products, they also want to be very well treated.
Be persuasive! Follow these three aspects:
- Provides value!
- Forward Trust!
- Create a partnership with the client!
In other words, determine the customer’s commitment and gain loyalty by building a relationship that offers mutual satisfaction in the business partnership.
Course objectives & learning outcomes
- Understanding customer needs and their expectations;
- Improving active listening skills and assertive communication in customer relationship;
- Improving persuasion skills using objection handling techniques and influence techniques;
- Dealing with unhappy customers, regaining their confidence;
- Understand and control your own reactions when customers react emotionally;
- The importance of meeting customer expectations with a high level of effectiveness – an essential aspect for the personal and the organizational success;
- Identifying key elements in order to achieve customer service excellence;
- Gaining a competitive advantage needed in today’s business, strong and customer orientated.
I. INTRODUCTION IN CUSTOMER SERVICE
- What is customer service?
- Why is it important to offer quality services?
- What customers want?
- Client value
- What we do wrong?
- Employer’s expectations
II. BUILDING AND STRENGTHENING CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS
- External clients vs internal clients;
- Personal atitude vs profesional atitude in customer relationship;
- Communication: the key in customer relationship;
- The importance of verbal and paraverbal communication in customer care;
- First impression is really important in customer relaptionship;
- Active listening techniques;
- Positive language, harsh words, the 6C rule;
- Empathic communication;
- Assertive communication;
- Satisfying customer’s emotional needs;
III. EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION BY PHONE
- Receiving urgent and less urgent calls;
- Response structure of a service call;
- Prioritizing conversation topics;
- Addressing the right questions and providing appropriate answers;
- Identifying the needs, expectations and interests in customer service calls;
Types of situations and ways of action
- Give assistance
- Problem solving
- Conclusion the conversation;
- Prioritizing actions after the end of the conversation;
- Phrases used on the phone;
- Influence and persuasion techniques
IV. PREVENTING AND RESOLVING CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS
- What makes clients be unsatisfied?
- Types of customers depending on the four intrinsic motivational factors
- Types of difficult customers. Specific ways to approach them Overcoming the objections and getting the client commitment
- Steps for resolving customers complaints
- Customer satisfaction
- How to ask, how to give and how to receive feedback from your customers?
- Constructive criticism: tact and diplomacy
- Importance of the position and the personal role in getting customer loyalty
- How to exceed customer expectations?
V. STRESS FACTORS IN BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS AND WAYS TO KEEP STRESS UNDER CONTROL
- Medium – term and long – term effects of the stress
- Stress factors in customer support process
- Practical techniques to control stress
The price includes:
- course resources and a participation diploma.
+40 744 65 27 00
- Durata 2 days - 16 hours
- Nivel All levels
- Limba English