Open Course Online, 24-25 may
This workshop is designed for people who need to solve conflicts that arise within the team and those who want to use the beneficial effects of conflict to maximize efficiency.
The program provides solutions for crisis management by providing methods for building a climate of openness and harmony.
Benefits for the participants
- Realize emerging issues and human responses for triggering conflicts.
- Understand the difference between beneficial conflicts and dysfunctional conflicts – principles that generate them.
- Identify personal styles of dealing with conflicts.
- Analyze your position conflicts with colleagues from various hierarchical levels.
- Learn to assess progress and experiences capitalization after each conflict / situation resolved.
- Learn negotiation techniques and conflict mediation.
NATURE OF CONFLICT IN ORGANIZATIONS
- Types of conflicts
- Beneficial conflicts and dysfunctional conflicts
- Role of conflict: benefits and negative effects of conflicts
- Sources and causes of conflict in the workplace
- Personal styles of dealing with conflicts
PARTIES TO THE CONFLICT
- Power map. Types of power encountered in a conflict
- Plot of conflicts and practical applicability of this
- Understand your position in conflicts with colleagues from various hierarchical levels
- Solutions based on the types of power for conflict management
III. CONFLICT PREVENTION
- Using empathy and assertiveness the CCI to avoid confrontations
- Conflict prevention importance and relevance feedback in conflict prevention
- Praise and constructive criticism – means of conflict prevention
CONFLICT RESOLUTION TECHNIQUES
- Effective communication as a means of resolving conflicts
- How do we build and maintain good relationships with others Conflict Negotiation
- Technology Iceberg Conflict Mediation
- Patterns of behavior managers and colleagues conflict and ways to address them
Te price includes:
- course facilitation from 09:00 am to 05:00 pm;
- course resources and a participation diploma.
+40 744 65 27 00
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 days - 16 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 10
- Assessments Yes