Marketing - Product Manager Open Course
WHO IS the PRODUCT MANAGER? You know them as:
- Brand Manager
- Business Line Manager
- Customer Segment Manager
- Category Manager
- Industry Manager
- Development Manager
- Production Manager
- Market Manager
- Responsible portfolio products and services
- Marketing Manager
WHY TO ATTEND THIS COURSE?
The product Manager course shows how any product manager can successfully develop and integrate key product management issues:
- Product and market knowledge
- Financial and strategic skills
- Interpersonal skills
Thus bringing its contribution to the long-term profitability of the product, product line and, last but not least, of the company.
The Product manager is responsible for achieving every step of the lifecycle of a product/line of products.
Currently, the product manager must, above all, assume responsibility for the supervision of a market segment or group of products in order to distinguish them from competitors by providing a comprehensive solution in certain areas of use.
The product manager is the one who plans product objectives, strategies to follow, monitors developments or fluctuations that are recorded on the product market, coordinates the development and control budget, and cooperates with the other departments for regulating the cost of the product and setting its quality.
The product manager also monitors the strengths and weaknesses of the product, sets out the improvements that can be made, the directions in which new products can develop.
TOPICS IN THE COURSE CONTENT:
- Practical approaches to product management;
- Product Portfolio Strategy;
- Realization of market and customer analysis;
- Designing Brand Strategies;
- Establishment and implementation of prices;
- Orientation to current markets and new markets;
- Development, launch and evaluation of new products;
- Managing existing and mature products;
- Create and manage customer requirements;
- Effective work with sales, operational and research departments.
The course is supported by a specialist in the field, consultant with a special experience that will share its prospects with you on product management by:
- Exposures permanently accompanied by actual, verified examples of product management.
- Crisp, easy-to-interpret graphics that show how you can manage every important step of the product, from conception to completion.
- Practical checklists that help you evaluate your progress at each product life stage.
- Case studies on leading companies facing and coping with today’s product management challenges.
- Exercises for the process of planning, development and administration of the product or line of products
The price includes:
- course facilitation for 3 days, from 09:00 am to 05:00 pm;
- course resources and a participation diploma.
+40 744 65 27 00
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 days - 24 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes