Management Skills Open Course
This course is part of the program NEXT LEVEL MANAGEMENT <= click for more details.
The Management Skills program takes place in the form of a workshop, working on specific situations encountered in the participants’ activity. The trainer uses several delivery techniques and facilitation tools, having a strong interactive character, such as:
- Case studies and simulations that take place over several chapters
- Thematic films for an easier understanding of concepts and tools
- Business simulations for identifying critical situations that may arise in a business and how we can overcome them
- Individual exercises and group presentations
- Debates in groups and in plenary during the course and connecting information to the organizational reality
- Defining the roles and responsibilities of both managers and team members.
- Learning and practicing methods, specific tools in management in critical situations.
- They will learn how to correctly identify a problem, situation or challenge.
- They will acquire the knowledge necessary for the complex analysis of a situation, starting from the effect to the cause, taking into account the internal and external factors.
- They will address different ways and options in decision making, as well as how we can evaluate them from different perspectives.
- They will translate the decision into concrete action plan and identify ways in which they can monitor and evaluate their implementation to achieve the KPIs expected from senior management.
I. THE ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF A MANAGER
- Career anchors (test)
- Managerial positions – roles and responsibilities, needed skills
- Barriers in management
II. DEFINITION OF CHALLENGES, LIMITS AND BUSINESS CONTEXT
– defining the context and identifying the challenges (time, team relationships and with other departments within the company, the internal and external environment that can influence the business)
III. SETTING OBJECTIVES, RESOURCE PLANNING, IMPLEMENTATION AND EVALUATION
- Setting goals and objectives – practical rules
- How to translate objectives into tasks to subordinate employees
- Evaluation or reporting on the stage of fulfillment of objectives
- Resource planning and allocation within the Gantt chart
IV. TEAM ORGANIZATION AND COMMUNICATION
- The importance of fulfilling the role and responsibilities of team members
- The main types of team organization; advantages and disadvantages
V. RISK MANAGEMENT – PROBLEM SOLVING & DECISION MAKING
- Specific analyzes in determining the factors that determined the occurrence of the situation
- Tools and techniques for generating ideas and solutions
- Filtering and evaluating solutions using decision matrices
- Options in decision making
The price includes:
- course facilities, course resources and a participation diploma.
FOR MOR DETAILS CONTACT US AT
+40 744 65 27 00
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 12
- Assessments Yes